This privacy notice provides information on how Suscons UK Ltd collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to sign up for a newsletter, intention to purchase a product or service.
Important information and who we are
Suscons UK Ltd are a Registered Limited Company represented by our Data Protection Officer Stephen Ford is/are the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our full details are: Suscons UK Ltd
Full name of legal entity: Suscons UK Ltd
Name or title of Data Protection Officer: Stephen Ford
Email address: DPO@suscons.com
Postal address: Eleven Brindley Place, 2 Brunswick Square, Birmingham, B1 2LP
Telephone number: +44 (0)121 769 1872
1. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Contact Data.
• Transaction Data.
• Technical Data.
• Profile Data.
• Usage Data.
• Marketing and Communications Data.
2. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver your order.
• To manage your relationship with us.
• To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
• To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
• To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
3. How we share your personal data
4. International transfers
5. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the
right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
6. Further details