social responsability policy
OUR SUSTAINABILITY COMMITMENTS
We deploy this policy through related policies aligned along four main axes and compliant with all relevant laws, regulations and standards. The related commitments are translated into targets and deployed through the Suscons Management System.
Implementation of this policy requires all managers, employees and business partners, both individually and collectively, to be actively involved.
To act as a stakeholder-oriented organisation:
– Adapting our offering and delivering our projects in line with evolving customer expectations;
– Supporting improvement in the lives of local communities;
– Assessing and managing all risks to the business and securing its financial stability;
– Securing recognition as a responsible company.
To develop solutions for sustainable mobility:
– Deploying eco-design processes to ensure
– Embedding in our solutions the highest levels of safety, quality, reliability and availability;
– Integrating green innovation to optimise energy efficiency.
To manage our operations in a responsible way:
– Ensuring safety excellence with and for our employees and contractors;
– Protecting our employees, assets and data from
intentionally malicious actions;
– Continuously reducing the environmental footprint of our operations;
– Developing a sustainable supply-chain.
To build a culture of diversity and integrity:
– Enforcing the highest ethical standards;
– Promoting and implementing diversity in its various forms;
– Acting against discrimination;
– Respecting human rights.